Want to become accredited?
Apr 24 2017
Get Accredited: 17th - 19th July 2017
Where? Wyboston Lakes Conference Centre, Bedfordshire, MK44 3AL
Investment: £1500 + vat, includes lunch and refreshments. Early bird discount available!
Colour Personality Profiling
Exploring the 4 dimensions of development:
- Discover (self awareness)
- Discuss (others' perception of you)
- Diversify (your hidden potential)
- Develop (your full potential over time)
Become an accredited Business Partner and gain access to the range of simple, affordable and effective profiles that give measureable results for your clients, and be part of the exciting global expansion, through software innovations, that will spread the language of colour.
What's in it for you?
- Full certification after 3 days
- FREE training materials and videos
- No software installations required
- No restrictive performance contracts
- Your own FREE web based office and client management platform
- Access to Clarity4D peer network
- FREE marketing profiles
Simple | Affordable | Global | Effective
Steve Davies – Co-founder Clarity4D Steve served as an officer in the army before working in corporate Learning & Development. He has worked as a global coach for BP in many different countries. He is passionate about developing the language of colour globally.
Judy Oliver – Co-founder Clarity4D Originally a Dale Carnegie facilitator, Judy has worked with many organisations in the UK & Europe, designing and running leadership and management courses. Judy wrote the ‘words’ for the Clarity4D profiles and is particularly passionate about leadership for young people.